Helping Hands will be opening on September 8th. The office will be open on Monday’s from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Helping Hands Pregnancy Resource Center is focused on meeting the needs of women (and men) that may be faced with an unplanned or crisis pregnancy.
ALL services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
Here is a partial list of our services:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Limited Ultrasound/Proof of Pregnancy
- Counseling/Mentorship for men and women
- Material Assistance – Diapers, Formula, Wipes, Baby Clothes once per month.
- Bible studies and classes offered by appointment. Clients have the opportunity to earn “baby bucks” to shop in our boutique by attending.
- Community Referrals – Our clients are provided with referrals for local community services including pediatric and OB/GYN referrals, counseling, maternity, housing and educational referrals.