Please check out the Current Status of HHPRC for the latest news.
Helping Hands Pregnancy Resource Center is focused on meeting the needs of women (and men) that may be faced with an unplanned pregnancy.
We offer FREE and CONFIDENTIAL services.
Here is a partial list of our services:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Limited Ultrasound/Proof of Pregnancy
- Counseling/Mentorship for men and women
- Material Assistance – Diapers, Formula, Wipes, Baby Clothes once per month.
- Thursday Night Support Group – Join us for dinner and fellowship from 5:30-7:00pm at New Hope Church.
- Bible studies and classes offered by appointment. Clients have the opportunity to earn “baby bucks” to shop in our boutique by attending.
- Community Referrals – Our clients are provided with referrals for local community services including pediatric and OB/GYN referrals, counseling, maternity, housing and educational referrals.