Helping Hands PRC is open on Mondays from 10 am to 2 pm.
You can also call anytime to set up an appointment
or request an appointment online.
Please consider supporting Helping Hands. Your support allows us to provide the services shown below. We are supported by area churches and individual donations. Please use the PayPal Donation button on the right to set up a one time or repeating contribution. Helping Hands is a 501 (c) (3) organization and all gifts are fully tax deductible.
Helping Hands Pregnancy Resource Center is focused on meeting the needs of women (and men) that may be faced with an unplanned or crisis pregnancy.
ALL services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
Here is a partial list of our services:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Limited Ultrasound/Proof of Pregnancy
- Counseling/Mentorship for men and women
- Material Assistance – Diapers, Formula, Wipes, Baby Clothes once per month.
- Bible studies and classes offered by appointment. Clients have the opportunity to earn “baby bucks” to shop in our boutique by attending.
- Community Referrals – Our clients are provided with referrals for local community services including pediatric and OB/GYN referrals, counseling, maternity, housing and educational referrals.